Create an Account - Increase your productivity, customize your experience, and engage in information you care about.
Behavior Expectations in Miss Wessling's Class
In our class, students are expected to treat others the way they would like to be treated. Our class rules include:
1. Raise your hand if you have a question or would like to share.
2. Listen when others are speaking.
3. Keep your hands and feet to yourself.
4. Work quietly and do not disturb others.
5. Be respectful of the property of others.
6. Follow directions.
Colors for Daily Behavior
All students start the day with their stick on green.
- If students are spoken to about behavior and no change in behavior occurs, they are asked to move their stick to yellow.
- If choices are still not corrected, they will be asked to move to red.
- If they begin to correct behavior, they have the opportunity to move their stick back to green. If the students are on green or blue, they have had a good day!