UPCOMING ELECTION DATES
Municipal Election Day: March 8, 2022
Run-Off Election: April 5, 2022 (if necessary)
Swearing-In: The term of office of all elected officials will commence at the next regularly scheduled Commission meeting following the day of the Run-off Election or, if there is no run-off election for any seat or for Mayor, at the next regularly scheduled Commission meeting after the General Elections.
Terms of Office: Four-year Terms
Seats Up for Election - Seats #1 and #4:
Seat #1: Incumbent Rick Polland
Seat #4: Incumbent Joseph McMullen
Qualifying closed Thursday, November 18th at 3:00 p.m.
March 8, 2022 - 7:00 a.m. - 7:00 p.m. - Oakland Presbyterian Church, 218 E. Oakland Avenue.
Town Clerk - (407) 656-1117, Ext. 2110
Orange County Supervisor of Elections - (407) 836-2070 (Registration or Vote-by-mail Ballots)
- Town of Oakland General Candidate Brochure
- Town of Oakland Qualifying Forms Packet
- Candidate/Campaign Forms
- Candidate & Campaign Treasurer Handbook
- Candidate Petition Handbook
- Election Results
- State of Florida - Ethics Commission
- State of Florida - Division of Elections
- State of Florida - Guide to Sunshine Amendment & Code of Ethics