Right-of-way Permitting

Are you planning on modifying or adding improvements to any Town right-of-way adjacent to your property?  Before you begin work, make sure you apply for a right-of-way permit.  By clicking the link below, you may download a copy of the application.  Return completed applications and applicable fee to the receptionist located at 230 N Tubb Street for further processing.  Public Works will contact you when your application has been approved. 

Before disturbing the ground, you must first call Sunshine 811 to notify them of your intention to dig.  You may find more information by clicking their logo.
Not the permit you were looking for?  See the Planning and Zoning Department page for more permits here.